Heinrich Glumpler is well-known for his original game ideas. With Zauberstauber (Magic Duster), he's tackled witches - but not the kind of witches that are known to most, that is, wrinkled old crones that fly about on dusty broomsticks. His new generation of witches are totally hip and savvy, and they use high-tech vacuum cleaners to take to the skies - those would be the Magic Dusters. The complicated magical duster technology makes special demands of its pilots. In the good old days, you could simply sit on your broomstick and fly off. But now, the flight pattern of the duster must first be properly programmed into the machine. No surprise then, that witches who aren't yet completely familiar with the new technology often end up on the wrong track while programming their flight routes.
Kosmos Techno Witches (2005)
Designer: Heinrich Glumpler
AWARDS & HONORS
- 2006 Kinderspielexperten "8-to-13-year-olds" Nominee
- 2006 Japan Boardgame Prize Best Foreign Game for Beginners Nominee
- 2006 Golden Geek Best Kids' Board Game Nominee
- Box lid has minor corner and edge wear.
- Box bottom has minor scuffing, and minor corner and edge wear.
- The box is shrink wrapped to keep all the components inside the box from getting lost so, they are uncounted. The condition of the components is also unknown. If required to do so, we are willing to open the box upon sale to examine them.
|Overall Game Condition :||(Rated 1-10)|