PARKER BROTHERS Careers (1965)
Designer: James Cooke Brown
Object; To succeed by earning Fame, Happiness, and Money. This is done by going through the various occupations such as College, Ecology, and Big Business. Each player decides what his own Success Formula will be. First player to achieve or exceed his Success Formula wins.
- Box lid has scuffing, fraying, deformation, creasing, and tape on it.
- Box bottom has scuffing, tape on it, damaged corners and corner and edge wear.
- Contents have general wear and tear. White pawn is not original.
- Cards have minor usage and minor folding on corners of some of them.
- Game board has minor creasing at fold, and minor scratch on back.
|Overall Game Condition :||(Rated 1-10)|